You’re young, ambitious and switched on – your future should be bright! With the High Heel Investor’s help, you can begin to work towards a promising financial future by making a plan and sticking to it.
Your relationship with money is a bit like your relationship with your body – if you want to be fit and healthy, you’ve got to make good choices and do the work. Looking fit financially now can pave the way to a brighter future, so developing good money habits from the start is as just important as having a gym membership!
“I love Liz’s fun, fresh approach to money” – Olivia 25
How we can help
- Understand Financial Lingo – negative gearing, interest free, superannuation, insurance, home loans, fixed interest rates, off set account, and term deposit – what a snooze fest! It sounds boring, but knowing the basics and having ‘cheat sheet’ can be empowering when planning your future
- Debit Card vs Credit Card – Do you need to spend money you don’t have? Will it become your next bad habit? Learn why life without a credit card creates a stress free future.
- Action Plan for Future Borrowings – Wouldn’t it be nice to have all the secrets as to what makes a person the perfect candidate to lend money? Discover the High Heel Investor’s five ways to become more attractive to lenders.
- Mindfulness and Money – Develop a healthy relationship with money. Does thinking about money give you anxiety? Would you panic if your parents asked you how you plan to pay for your trip to Europe and save for a house deposit? With the High Heel Investor’s 3 Way Goals Plan, you can shock your parents by having all the answers. Learn how to set relationship goals with money – you and money could be the next hot couple!
- Superannuation – Discover how saving via super can help you with your first home deposit.
- Savvy Spending – Learn how to identify a deal that can turn into a lemon