If you are in the mumma zone, life has just become a little more complicated and your appreciation of wine has reached a whole new level. Entering this new phase has made you a professional juggler and building career breaks into life can be a hard work. While you’re busy falling in love with the little person you have created it is equally important to keep you career and future on track.
The High Heel Investor has helped to plan stress free career breaks for many mummas so that their families can enjoy this special time together. Kids grow so fast and it’s hard to keep up – those first few steps turn into first days at school pretty fast. As a mum you often find yourself planning someone else’s future and leaving yours behind.
“I have now organised my life and money thanks to Liz and her program” – Jenny 38 mumma of 3
How we can help:
- Build Financial Confidence – Take control of your money now to give yourself more time with your family. Understand your cash flow habits; take a snapshot of your financial self. Once you know what you are working for and where your money goes it can change your mindset to money.
- The Working Mumma Guide to Getting Organised – tips and traps of convenient living for mums on the run.
- Career Break Planning – Returning to work vs staying home, understand your value to your family.
- Becoming a Mumpreneur – Make money from your passion, talent or gift.
- Protecting You and Your Family – You are the fuel that makes your family’s engine run.
- Superannuation – Why super is important to you.